It has been one year since I left L.A. to move across the country and start my new Air Force life in Mississippi. As I look back through pictures, it seems like just yesterday. I'm so thankful I took so many pictures my last few days in L.A. I'm also really thankful I wrote blogs about the big transition. It's so nice to be able to remember the details of such a big time in my life!A year ago today I gave my Senior Presentation at Biola...
A year ago today I said goodbye to life at college and an amazing 4 years at an amazing school...
A year ago today my good friend Amy gave me this book as a going away present...
A year ago today I was living with my best friends in their house while I finished school because the AF had already sent Jake to Mississippi. Remember the amazing Ugly Sweater Christmas Party?
A year ago today it was hard to think about the good friends I was about to leave...
A year ago today we laughed a lot and tried not to cry as we said goodbye...
A year ago today, amidst the sad goodbyes, I could not hide my excitement about moving to a new, unknown place. I was eagar and optimistic about the change. As I've said before, I love change! I had no idea what waited for me in Mississippi but the thrill of a new adventure was all I could think about!
My life changed drastically a year ago today.








4 comments:
I love this one. I can't believe its been a year already.
Aw Lindsey! I have been thinking back to Biola days a lot lately. This post was really fun to read! I was thinking about doing a post like this on the 19th - graduation a whole year ago! Oh how time flys! Glad you have kept a blog & journal of this time & that we can all be a part of it!
Gosh it;s crazy how fast a year goes!
I know it seems like forever ago and yet I can't believe its been a year already. Aimee you should definitely do that post!
Post a Comment