Thankful Thoughts #10.

- - - - Thursday, December 3, 2009 - - - -

This week I have been constantly reminded of the blessings God has given me. I've had a couple of those moments where you just look around and realize everything is so wonderful. I am so thankful... I have a husband who still gives me butterflies. I have a family who truly cares. And I serve a God who loves me and blesses me constantly. A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I heard a powerful testimony at church. I was able to locate the video of that testimony and wanted to share it with you. Rachel goes to my church and is a fellow Air Force wife. She has experienced more grief than most people can even imagine and yet God has allowed her to still be optimistic and thankful.I hope you will be blessed by her testimony and be thankful today!


3 comments:

Therese said...

Hi! I'm one of Anna Dietzen's Freinds and I stumbled upon your blog that way. Thank you for posting this testimony. It's amazing how much she has gone through and how she can still be thankful. It really makes you think.

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD you posted this Lindsay! Such a beautiful testimony, and what an amazing woman! Things like this put a dent in our little community, Thanks be to God for his amazing love and grace!

Patty said...

Thanks for the post of the video! It is pretty remarkable and reminded me to treasure every precious moment I have with Randy.

Post a Comment