Thrift store.

- - - - Friday, December 18, 2009 - - - -

I love thrift stores. I love them. I could spend hours walking around looking for hidden treasures. There is a great thrift store by my work and sometimes on my lunch break I will go there and wander around.

Today I went and this painting caught my eye. It's a vintage-inspired, 4 ft. tall, canvas painting wrapped on a wood frame, and this picture does NOT do it justice. It's such a beautiful piece of art and I love what it says - "How great would life be if we lived a little of it everyday?" So true. I also noticed it has a plane on it. Perfect. It's in great condition so I thought it might be pricey, but when I asked she told me I could have it for $10. Deal! This is the perfect piece of artwork to complete our cozy upstairs office. I can hardly wait to get home and hang it on the wall!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Oh that is going to look PERFECT in the office!! Good find!!! and only 10 bucks. niiiice.

Lindsay said...

Thanks Jacs! It looks really great in his office and matches the area rug in there perfectly! I'm proud of it haha. Maybe I'll send you a picture :)

Post a Comment