I recently got an email forwarded to me with cute letters to Santa from kids all over the country. I love the honesty and innocence of their words. Their requests are simple and heartfelt, and so cute that they are hilarious! Here are some of my favorites...Dear Santa, I love you. Your reindeers are so cute. Please show rudolph this letter and tell him "your nose is so cute". For Christmas I want a Snow White cleaning thing and a Dr. Pup thing.
Dear Santa, What type of fuel do you use for your sleigh or are your reindeers just hyper? Either way, I hope you won't miss our house.
Dear Santa, I want books for Christmas and a Peter Pan movie. I always leave you cookies.
Dear Santa, You know how it is nowadays, my parents are divorced, so please put me on your special delivery list to come 2 nights, Christmas Eve at Mom's and Christmas night at Dad's. Thank you!
Dear Santa, It is really cold here. Make sure Rudolph wears his sweater and Reindeer mittens.
Dear Santa, I would love all the presents I asked for but my mom deserves them more. I have been getting presents all year from my mom and she works hard to get them for me. My mom doesn't know how much I love her that's why I want her to have all my presents.
Dear Santa, I have tried to be good, but boys will be boys. You must know that cuz you are a boy.
Dear Santa, Does your Mommy make you stop and brush your teeth after you have milk and cookies at each house?
Dear Santa, Thank you for waving at me at the mall. You really do love me!
1 comments:
I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I was laughing so hard throughout the whole thing. This is SO great. haha Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment