I mentioned before that I was designing my own Christmas cards. I sent the order to the printer 2 weeks ago and while I was gone on my trip they arrived at our house. I was horrified when I saw that the printer had done an awful job! The quality of the paper (the specialized photo card paper that I paid extra for) was so bad. It was seriously like bad Walmart printer paper. The color was dull and pixelated and there was no excuse for that based on the type of file I sent them. I called them and thankfully I was able to get all my money back. I ordered new ones and decided this time to just go with a normal, pre-made, one-sided, one-picture, traditional Christmas card. No hassle, no worry. They are completely opposite from the cards I first made but they are simple and pretty and I like them :)
3 comments:
I love them:)!
Oh no! Well I'm glad you like the new ones better. :)
For starters, how the heck do you design your page???
And secondly, you two make me so happy. I love your blog. I'm glad that the new ones turned out. :)
Post a Comment