Columbus is the winner!

- - - - Friday, December 11, 2009 - - - -

Columbus, MS is finally known for something... BAD TV ADS.
Last night I was watching the Jay Leno Show and he had a segment called "Bad Ads" and our little town of Columbus made the cut! I thought that was hilarious but really it is true! Some of the worst ads I've ever seen play regularly on TV here.

Don't believe me? See for yourself!
I was able to find both videos on You Tube and posted them below. The first one was the one on the Jay Leno Show {for Carl Hogan Automotive - which ironically is where we bought our new car} and the second one is an ad that's notorious around here for being the worst commercial ever! Enjoy :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is so hilarious!

Margaret said...

Haha, I love it! so funny.

Post a Comment