Year in review.

- - - - Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - - - -

A lot happens in a year. As this year comes to a close, I want to look back at all that's happened in the last 12 months of my life. Here is my photo blog of the year 2009.
We moved across the country to Columbus AFB, Mississippi...

...where Jake and I moved into our first home!

We adopted a shelter puppy and named her Bailey...

...and she became like our child :)

My sister came to visit us...

...and we explored Birmingham.

We had our first and only snow! Although it melted by noon :)

Tori came to visit Mississippi!

We went armadillo hunting with people from church, officially making us Mississippians.

I got my first "real" job at a marketing firm, learning the ins and outs of advertising.

Bailey took obedience lessons with her friend Elvis.

We bought our first ever brand-new car...

...and then drove it across the country to get to my college graduation...

...where I said a final farewell to Biola and my amazing friends.

Jake went to Colorado for IFS {Initial Flight School}...
 

...and I went to Europe with my mom and sister!


We went on the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg...

...and danced in front of the gazebo.

My best friend got married...

...and two days later I drove back across the country with my dad and sister.

Jake and I moved into our 2nd house, which was a major upgrade!

Jake started pilot training and hours of daily studying...

...while I went to Hawaii with my family :)

...and found the exact spot where Jake proposed 2 years earlier!


Jake started flying the T-6.

Our best friends came to visit.

We drove to Jackson and got another puppy. Sweet baby Badger :)

I went to California for Thanksgiving and reconnected with family.

I came back to Columbus and we decorated our first Christmas tree.

I hung Christmas lights all by myself!

We hosted Christmas at our house this year...


...and spent a wonderful week of vacation relaxing with family.

What an amazing year this has been! Full of travels and new experiences! I'm excited to see what 2010 holds. It's sure to be yet another life-changing year as Jake graduates pilot training and we get our next assignment. Wonder where we'll be living at this time next year? So excited to find out!

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow this blog was super impressive. The layout was PERFECT and I can't believe you remembered to put all of that in! Good picture choices too. This is going to be a fun blog to look back on. Can't wait til you start blogging again! I'll get back in it soon... :)

Post a Comment