Snuggie.

- - - - Tuesday, December 8, 2009 - - - -

A few months ago when I was in Walmart I noticed that that they sold dog snuggies {In case you haven't heard of a snuggie, it's basically just a blanket with sleeves}. Anyways, later that week I was telling Jake and his classmates that I thought it was ridiculous that they made those for dogs, thinking "Who would make their dog wear that?"

Well now the joke's on me because I came home tonight to Badger wearing this blue snuggie! One of the guys in Jake's flight thought it was hilarious and actually went out and bought it for him. Turns out that little Badge loves it! He's been sportin' it around the house all night. Thanks Brent :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! He looks so cute in his snuggie.

mom

Patty said...

lol that is soo funny! i never thought i would ever dress up my dog but i have and charlie loves his little sweater!

Molly said...

Those Snuggies scare me. They look like the robe the killer wears in Scream. The commercial is strange too! :) Badge does look cute though!

Jaclyn said...

Haha once again... love this! I love that you wrote "sportin it around" That is so cute! He sports it well :) What a cutie

Lindsay said...

Yeah the snuggies definitely look funny! And Molly the commercials are SO strange! Badger seriously loves his though. He wore it all night!

Post a Comment