Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.

- - - - Tuesday, December 1, 2009 - - - -

After what seemed like waiting forever to put out our Christmas decorations, we finally got to decorate on Sunday. The house is quite the Christmas wonderland if I do say so myself!

The best part was getting our first Christmas tree! We found a big, full 7 foot tree and it is absolutely perfect. The decorations came out just as I had imagined and I am very excited about it {Please note that the pictures do no justice to the pretty decorations because the pictures were taken on my phone...new camera for Christmas maybe? *Hint Hint*}




Here are some pictures of us decorating the tree. We skipped taking pictures of the setup because, quite frankly, it was a ridiculous and messy task that does not need to be remembered :)






Ps. Can you believe it's already December?!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm jealous you have a tree! SO JEALOUS! We've never had one in our two years of marriage and we probably won't for a few more years:(

I love your tree though, its so beautiful!

Candice Parisi said...

I love it. :) Ours is short but that saved some money and we put it on a stand. You guys are such a great couple. Love the pictures.

Post a Comment