No subject.

- - - - Thursday, December 17, 2009 - - - -

I can't seem to think of any interesting topic or random piece of my life that I want to blog about today. Hmmm. This was bound to happen at some point. I suppose I will just ramble whatever comes to mind.

So how has my week been so far? Good, very good. Extremely productive actually. Last week I was so lazy but this week I have gotten everything done plus more, at work and at home. In fact, on Tuesday night I could not sit still because I was in such a "productive mode". I cleaned the entire house and then when it was all done I tried to relax and seriously could not do it. I ended up deep-cleaning the microwave and the stove (Ha!) and then organizing all our junk drawers (HA!) I never do those things on a regular basis {which is why they were extra disgusting} but for some reason I was motivated. Then I wrapped all the remaining Christmas gifts and sent off a few last-minute gifts to California. I made a nice collage of all the Christmas cards we've received in the mail and added a few more decorations to the tree. I did all the laundry, all the dishes, and finally got pictures printed for the empty frames that have been hanging on my wall since we moved in. Wow, I hope this productivity continues into my weekend and I have extra motivation to clean the bathrooms and shampoo the carpet - both of which have been on my to-do list for a while now.

Oh and an update on the waking up early thing... it lasted for {drumroll please} 2 days! Yes as sad as that is, my new morning ritual didn't even make it a week. I've been snoozing every morning. Thanks for the support everyone but I knew I couldn't last. 


And how does my weekend look? Not bad. Our company Christmas party is tomorrow night and according to my co-workers, it's usually quite the party so I'm really excited. It will also be the first time that Jake will meet my co-workers. As for the rest of the weekend, Jake has to fly again so he will be busy with that, so I'm not too sure what I'll do. Maybe I'll just relax and watch some Christmas movies with the dogs or bake some Christmas goodies {yum yum!} I love Christmas so much and want to savor every last minute of it!

1 comments:

Patty said...

it must be in the water because i am having one of those productive weeks myself and loving it! :-)

Post a Comment