Leavin' on a jet plane.

- - - - Monday, November 23, 2009 - - - -

Less than 24 hours from now I will be on a plane on my way to California!! Do you feel my excitement? I am SOO excited to see my family and friends. Thanksgiving at "home" in Turlock means so much to me. I'm especially excited to see my sister...


With her living in Seattle and me living in Mississippi we never get to see eachother. We are both flying in tomorrow night and I can't wait to see her! This little guy is someone else I can't wait to see and squeeze into a giant bear hug...

For those of you who don't know, this is my little brother Seth. He's 6 years old and grows like a tree in-between the times I get to see him...even though I always tell him he's not allowed to get any bigger without me there ;) He's the coolest first grader I know! It's so hard to be away from my family but I think its hardest to be away from my siblings. I love you Jacs and Peanut! See you tomorrow!


Ps. Since I only have a few days in California, I probably won't find much time to blog. But if I don't write this week, I will definitely post again on Monday to tell you all about my fabulous trip!

1 comments:

Patty said...

HOW EXCITING! be sure to do lots of black friday shopping :-) and have lots of fun!

Post a Comment