Beautiful fall colors.

- - - - Monday, November 2, 2009 - - - -

Beautiful fall colors? I am obviously not talking about Mississippi. The leaves barely change color at all here; most of them seem to just turn brown and fall to the ground. My sister lives in Seattle and posted a picture blog yesterday of the beautiful fall colors and sights she sees everyday around her school. Everyone definitely needs to check out these beautiful photos! I am so wishing I was there.

Two years ago about this time, I took a trip to beautiful Boulder, Colorado to visit my best friend Tori. Coming from Los Angeles (which also does not experience fall colors) I remember being so excited to see the beautiful trees. Everyone thought it was hilarious how excited I was but its not something I've ever really gotten to experience!



Maybe someday I'll get to live in beautiful Washington or Colorado but for now I can only dream of a real fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment