Puppy stockings.

- - - - Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - - - -

I realize that my last post was very sad so I thought I'd share something to lighten up the mood of my blog a little bit. I want to share one of my best holiday finds so far... Puppy stockings!!



I wanted to buy some stockings for the dogs this year to hang up next to ours. Well, when I was shopping around at this random little Mississippi store I found the one that looked like Bailey and I thought no way. I dug through the bin and saw that they also had a green one. I pulled it out and it was Badger!! Those were the only dogs they had on the stockings and I couldn't believe it. The best part is that they were only $1! I'm very excited about these puppy stockings and I plan to stitch their names at the top of each stocking and use them year after year.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute!! What are the odds????? That's so great!!! Cute stockings too! And only a dollar? What a steal! Good work :) I can just imagine your excitement in the store when you found these!

Candice Parisi said...

Too cute. Are you going to stitch their names in the bone on top? They are adorable stockings. I have yet to find some I like for our little family. I need to get a move on it though. :)

Post a Comment