Happy Halloween!

- - - - Sunday, November 1, 2009 - - - -


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! As it turns out, Jake and I did not get to dress up this year. We just didn't really have anywhere to go to show off cool costumes. To get in the spirit though I found a cute Halloween shirt and wore it all day.We also decided not to buy the dogs costumes because #1: they are usually too expensive and #2: they would hate wearing them anyways. Instead, I found Halloween bandannas at Walmart for only $1. They wore them all day and looked so cute!

 

I attempted to get some pictures with my cute pups in their outfits but getting two dogs to behave for pictures is not all that easy...

Take 1

 Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Hmmm...maybe we should try this individually... There we go!
 

Perfect!

Even though we didn't have any set plans, our entire Halloween day turned out to be really fun. First we went out to Mexian food for lunch and then went to buy some decorations and candy (which worked out perfect that we waited till the last minute because everything was half off!). Then we went on a bike ride, decorated the house, and waited for the trick-or-treaters.

And wow were there trick-or-treaters! Kids came in swarms down the streets of our neighborhood. I guess if I was a parent I would want to take my kid on base too; its so safe and friendly. The base cops were driving around all night patrolling and passing out candy which I thought was really cool. Once we ran out of candy, we headed across the street to some of our friends' house for a couples' game night. We had a blast! Even without costumes and parties, our Halloween was just perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment