Today I am very thankful for having things to look forward to. Being a planner and an optimistic person, I always have an event (or several) on the horizon that I can look forward to in order to get through a long week. For example, all week I have been looking forward to today - the much anticipated Christmas shopping trip with a friend (And my first holiday Starbucks of the season... Thanks for the giftcard Aunt Teri!). Earlier in the week when I was dragging through medical tests and appointments, I could look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel and pull my self out of my bad mood.
Whether its an upcoming visit to see family or friends, an unexpected three-day weekend, or just knowing that I get to end the day by cuddling up to my husband, there is always something to look forward to and for that I am so thankful!

0 comments:
Post a Comment