Badger is the sweetest little guy. He's a mellow, happy, chubby 5 month old puppy. Seriously, he is such a good dog and seems to only want to make us happy. He never gets into things he's not supposed to and he very easily can entertain himself.
This morning he had so much energy but Bailey was not quite ready to wake up and play with him. I needed to get ready so I gave him a small rawhide to chew on; but instead of chewing he started playing with it and flinging it around the room. It was so cute! He is so easily entertained :)
I grabbed my camera and got a video of some of it but he seriously played with it for a solid 10 minutes by himself before he actually started to chew on it! Watch the video below to see what I mean.
I love my sweet little Badge!

4 comments:
Cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! Oh I love him so much!!! oh he's soooo precious. I love when you zoomed in the camera or something and he looks up at you wondering what you're doing but then drops his rawhide and decides to go for that instead. He's so adorable!!!! Sweet little badge... more videos!!
Ok so I just watched it AGAIN... I know... obsessed dork. And his tail is so cute the way it wags!! I love him. Everything about him is SO cute.
adorable! he is getting so big!!
I love it :) Blaze does the same thing with ANY treat you give him LOL!!!! It is one of my favorite things to watch him play with it for a good 5 mintues before eating it. Aww, the joys of mommyhood!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment