My puppy is no longer a puppy.

- - - - Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - - - -

Today is Bailey's birthday and now she is one year old...no longer a puppy. She has been nothing less than my child for the past year and has traveled with me across the entire U.S. and back. She is the first life I've ever been solely responsible to take care of and there have been many times, especially when Jake was away, that she has taken care of me.


If you aren't a dog person then you might not understand what I mean, but Bailey is what officially turned me and Jake into a family :) Here is a photo blog of Bailey's first year...

 
 


Here's to many more years with my baby!
Happy birthday Bailey girl!

3 comments:

Patty said...

HAPPY BDAY!! and man i bet she just LOVED that raw hide :-)

Jaclyn said...

This is the most precious thing. This made my day. The pictures... the words... its all so great! Bailey is sooo cute. You can even tell in the pictures how much of a stinker she is haha. Like the one where she's on Jake or the one where she's sneaking by the side of the couch. Oh so cute. I can't believe how big she is. Bet she's lovin that rawhide :) Happy birthday Bailey

Margaret said...

Sometimes I wish we had a dog:) This was so cute! Happy Birthday to Bailey. I love her name btw!

Post a Comment