Thankful Thoughts #7.

- - - - Thursday, November 5, 2009 - - - -

Being sick this week has given me a new list of things to be thankful for...

I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for encouraging words.
I am thankful for my job and my boss.
I am thankful for comfy over-sized sweatshirts.
I am thankful for McAllister's chicken tortilla soup.
I am thankful for my neighbors who all wanted to help.
I am thankful for my husband who knows how to take care of me.
I am thankful for $1 Redbox movie rentals.
I am thankful that so many people care. 
I am thankful for a week of sunshine.
I am thankful for cuddly puppies.
I am thankful for medicine.
I am thankful for sleep.


Tomorrow I will be able to blog about something other than being sick and for that I am so thankful!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the Redbox! This made me smile:)

Post a Comment