It's official.

- - - - Friday, October 2, 2009 - - - -

I am flying to California for Thanksgiving!!



I bought my ticket today and I will be in Turlock from Tuesday to Saturday on the week of Thanksgiving. I miss my family and friends so much and am so excited to go visit them.

I have so much to look forward to on this trip!
...black Friday with mom and sister...
...decorating Christmas Tree Lane...
...Mama's cooking... 
...holiday Starbucks cups...
...Fall trees in Turlock...
...visiting my brother's 1st grade class...
...Grandma's house for Thanksgiving with all the crazy fam...
...a long night of catching up with all the girls...
...meeting Krysti's new baby boy...
...Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...
...sitting by the fire with dad...
...busting out ALL my Christmas music...



This Thanksgiving means lots of laughing, eating, napping & playing games with the people I love most.
I can't wait ((sigh)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either. We'll have to get a good black friday plan going. I miss you so much!
love mom

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I can't wait :) We are going to have a blast catching up and spending time with the girls! You make me want it to be the holidays RIGHT now ;) See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment