Perfect Saturday.

- - - - Saturday, October 3, 2009 - - - -

Today was wonderful! The weather was gorgeous and Jake and I got to spend the whole day together. Tonight we grilled some steaks and relaxed out on the screened porch, just catching up and enjoying time with eachother. Sitting out there together was one of those times in life where you wish you could freeze time - one of those "life is good" kind of moments. I love those.

After dinner we took advantage of the beautiful, cool fall night and took a nice long bike ride around the perimeter of base. Biking has become one of our favorite hobbies together. Now its time to relax and watch a movie!



Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

So glad you got to spend a wonderful sunday with your hubby!! I love those precious moments :-) and your picture is adorable (loving your helments hehe!)

Anonymous said...

hi linds, its melanie :) sounds like an amazing day!!! weather was nice here too :) ive enjoyed reading your blogs :) if i blogged i dont think anyone would read them, they would be so boring lol. but maybe i will start one if I end up moving to edwards afb with john. [in like 3 years]haha

Candice Parisi said...

Love it. You guys are great together. :) I wish Dom and I could ride our bikes together but there is no room for them here. Glad you had some nice weather there for a change.

Post a Comment