Weather report.

- - - - Monday, October 19, 2009 - - - -

I am thrilled to say that the rain has finally stopped!! We got to enjoy a beautiful fall weekend with no rain. Sadly, it should be back again by the end of the week, but let's focus on the sunshine we have now. It's amazing how much more productive I am when the sun is shining; when it's rainy I just want to curl up and watch a movie or sleep. This weekend I was able to get done everything I needed to do and then some! Yesterday I was a crazy ball of energy getting projects done around the house and now I feel ready to start the week off on the right foot!

Another great thing about the sunshine is that Jake can finally fly again! He's hoping to get a lot of flying time this week and hopefully get caught up. He may even get to solo the T-6 this week! Don't worry, I'll be there taking lots of pictures for all of you back at home. So there's your Columbus weather report. I'm looking forward to this week and I plan to take full advantage of the beautiful weather! Here's a picture of our street after one of the recent storms... a beautiful sign that sunshine was nearby!


2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow Linds! That is a beautiful picture. I've missed your blogs a lot. I really really enjoy reading what you have to say. I've checked my email and your blog everyday since your last writing (thankful thursday) to see if you had written again. So just be encouraged that I really love your blog. I'm proud of it and really enjoy it. I'm so happy to hear that the rain is done (even if just for a short while). Glad to hear you're back on your feet. God is always good. He's keeping you and smiling at you.

Patty said...

I am thrilled about the weather too!! I love that the dogs can play outside :-)

Post a Comment