Thankful Thoughts #2.

- - - - Thursday, October 1, 2009 - - - -

Today I am thankful for puppies. Not puppies in general I guess...just my puppy, Bailey. Whether you are a dog person or a cat person (or you love some other type of animal), there is no denying that they can often be your most loyal, least judging, and oh-so-comforting companion.

Today I had a long exhausting day at work. We had a tv commercial shoot for a restaurant that lasted almost 10 hours. I will write more details on that adventure later but basically it was me being on my feet all day long and working like crazy. The location was also an hour away. By the time I made it home I was fully drained and just wanted to relax. Jake was not due home for hours still so I grabbed my faithful little companion Bailey and we snuggled on the couch and caught up on our DVR shows. How does she know when I've had a long day? Does she know that sometimes I need her as much as she needs me? I'm not sure, but I do know that I love her so much and for her I am so thankful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment