I am thankful for coffee.
I am thankful for fall weather.
I am thankful for helpful neighbors.
I am thankful for Snickers' ice cream bars.
I am thankful for the snooze button on my alarm clock.
I am thankful for the evenings when my puppy is a perfect angel.
I am thankful for the little notes that my husband leaves around the house.
I am thankful for good friends who won't allow me to fall out of touch.
I am thankful for people who always know the right thing to say.
I am thankful that each morning offers a fresh new start.
I am thankful that God has a plan even when I don't.
I am thankful for people who really know me.
I am thankful for the words I love you.
2 comments:
that was so cute :)
I wish we lived closer! I would be thankful for a magazine reading buddy!
Post a Comment