My life is often a roller coaster of emotions. One day of the week everything can go just right and then the next day everything is a mess. Today has been sort of a crummy day so far and I found myself not wanting to write a blog on thankfulness, fully intending to skip my thankful blog this week. But then I realized something that I am so thankful for; the thing that gets me through my rough days...
...PRAYER. I am so thankful that I can always bring my problems to God in prayer. He knows my heart and knows my hurts and always knows what to do. My prayers aren't always sophisticated or well spoken; in fact, they often sound like a normal conversation. Often my prayers are filled with hurt or confusion where I am gently reminded that He has a plan in all of this. I am so thankful to serve a God who never leaves me or tells me to just figure things out on my own...what a mess that would be...
When I am anxious, I pray. When I am hurt, I pray. When I am happy, I pray. When I am {insert any emotion here}, I pray! And He listens. And I am so thankful.

3 comments:
i love this linds... great words of truth and hang in there love!
it's true! through all the emotions of life prayer is where we can come to :-) sorry you had a bad day hope tomorrow is better (and brighter)!
Girl!! That is my all-time favorite verse! Love ya
Post a Comment