Thankful Thoughts #5.

- - - - Thursday, October 22, 2009 - - - -

Every single day I am so thankful for my sister.
She is such a blessing to my life in so many ways.



We know eachother inside and out.
We've been through everything together.
We have an infinite amount of inside jokes.
We are sisters.



She is the only person that I call to talk to for no reason.
She is my most trustworthy friend and honest advice giver.
She is the person its hardest to live across the country from.
She is my best friend.



God knew that I needed her in my life to be the person I am today
and for her I am so thankful!

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm sitting here in tears. This is so sweet. I'm so honored to be on your thankful thursday blog! I've already read it 3 times and I know I will come back and read it again many more. You mean so much to me too sea-ster. I love you so much. Thanks :) This means a lot to me.

Post a Comment