Time to play dress up again.

- - - - Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - - - -

 

Halloween is fast approaching and its time to think costumes! (By the way, that cute little guy above is my brother all dressed up for Halloween a few years ago.) I think this holiday is so fun and love that it gives everyone an excuse to dress up in some ridiculous outfit.

I love Halloween parties and I love seeing all the little trick-or-treaters dressed up as princesses and superheros. I would love to dress up my "kids" (Bailey & Badger) in something funny but I'm not sure that they would go for it. This is my favorite doggie costume I've found so far...





I'm not sure what Jake and I will be this year. We tend to procrastinate on our costumes until a day or two before Halloween. Who knows, maybe this year we will actually put some real effort into it.

What is your favorite Halloween costume idea?

A few years ago, Jake and I dressed up as G.I. Joe and Barbie G.I. Joe (Ha!) and last year we dressed up as a Greek god and goddess. I'll let you know what we decide this year but in the meantime I dug up a few pictures from these past Halloweens for you all to enjoy...







 

2 comments:

Cassie Peters said...

YAY Halloween is so fun. However, I feel like I haven't dressed up for it since Sophomore year. This year I think I'm just going to a church function...so cool :)

Jaclyn said...

I love this blog!!! So cute! Its great remembering all those costumes! I can't wait for Halloween :) Glad we can share in this excitement. And that dog costume is so ridiculous. But so great at the same time!

Post a Comment