Remember a few months back when I discovered P90X at the base gym? Well I still absolutely love it and it still kicks my butt every single time. However lately it's definitely been harder for me to keep up with it daily like I used to. The main reason is that it's just so cold outside! Does anyone else have a hard time getting out to the gym during the winter?! I know I can't be the only one. I mean putting on shorts and a t-shirt and heading out in the freezing cold to go to the gym after I get off work is literally the last thing I want to do. But I love this workout and I love how I feel when I keep up with it everyday. I really wish I just owned the DVD set and could do the workouts without ever leaving the house.
Enter, my sweet hubby, with some added Valentine's Day gifting pressure and... wah-lah! I am now the proud owner of the P90X Home Fitness regimen! And I got the whole shebang - the 13 DVDs, the calendar, the fitness guides, the nutrition guides, resistance bands and a yoga mat. I am one happy camper. Good job Jake :) You're probably wondering why I didn't just buy the DVD set in the first place. Well, it costs over $100 and I tend to get bored with workout routines and just give up; that's why I decided to give it a try at the base gym. Now, I know that this system works great for me and I never really get bored with it. I know I sound like an infomercial right now but I'm just so excited. If you're looking for a fun, super intense workout and haven't tried P90X yet, you definitely should! Happy Valentine's Day to me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment