Out and about.
- - - - Saturday, February 27, 2010 - - - -
Today was a great day! Just what I needed after a lonnnnggg week of work. It started out with me sleeping in until 10:30 (gasp!). It's been quite a while since I've slept in that long and it was wonderful. Then I met up for lunch with the lovely ladies you see above. Mmmm... Mexican food! It was actually kind of a sad lunch because two of my good friends Katie and Diana are leaving next week to go to their new bases. Today was our last time all together as a group. I'm going to miss them both so much! I know though that the community of AF pilots is pretty small and we are bound to see eachother again.
After lunch, I drove out to Tuscaloosa to do some shopping for my trip next week. Tuscaloosa is about an hour away and is the nearest town with any decent shopping. Okay let's be honest here... I basically went there today just for Target and Starbucks. What can I say, I was having withdrawals :) Anyways, it was a beautiful day so I opened the sunroof, rolled down the windows, and blasted some good music the whole way there. And when I got there, I cruised right into an open front row parking spot (which never happens, right?) and then proceeded to find some amazing deals on some very cute clothes for the cruise. Seriously, it was a great day out and about.
Now, I'm home and have no plans to leave for the rest of the night. Jake is going out with some guys tonight so I'm going to put on my jammies, pop in a chick flick, and catch up on some scrapbooking... the perfect way to end a perfect day! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!
2 comments:
Hope you found some fun deals...oh...and fixed your "fix". :)
oh man i am so jealous you got to eat mexican food. that i miss so much!!
Post a Comment