Today I am thankful for music. For me, music is so powerful and listening to the right song can make my whole day better. Instantly. Music makes the hard times bearable and makes the good times that much better. Everyday when I get off work, I plug my iPhone into the car and blast whatever song I'm loving at the moment and seriously... instant happiness :)
I like so many different kinds of music and my playlists are always really random. I love country music (Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift). I love music I can dance to (Black Eyed Peas, Kesha, Rihanna, GaGa, Jay Sean). And yes, I am that girl that dances in the car, in my room, in the shower, while I vacuum... always always dancing. I also love Christian music (Praise You In The Storm by Casting Crowns always helps me get through tough days). I love music that calms me down and makes me happy (John Mayer, Train, Kings of Leon, Owl City). And I can always enjoy some good ol' Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett. I love it all!
Last night, I bought a ton of new music on iTunes in preparation for my trip in a few days and my new playlist is making my Friday extra wonderful. Here's one song that I'm currently obsessed with, Hey Soul Sister by Train...
2 comments:
so i tried viewing the video and sadly i can't want it in my country lol. have a great trip!
I hope you have a wonderful trip!
Haha this song makes me laugh and somehow I know all the lyrics... They are a bit ridiculous but I enjoy them anyways
Post a Comment