Hey, check it out! The guys weren't the only ones given awards at Wednesday's track select; all of the 10-13 Sabre wives got one too! Yep, we are now all honorary T-6 pilots. Click on the picture below to read the certificate...
Okay, so clearly this certificate was a joke but really it was nice to be recognized for the role we play in helping our husbands get through this difficult time of training... and seriously, everything written above is 100% true (especially the part about enduring the "Swamp Land of Mississippi") Truthfully though, I am happy to do whatever little things I can to make Jake's UPT experience a bit easier. And truthfully, I really was happy to get this silly little certificate :)

3 comments:
This certificate is amazing!!! The wording was hilarious and you're right... so true. This is so so awesome! This is a keeper.
I have mine framed. I used to keep it on a shelf in my office next to Patrick's "hero shot."
How cute! You should frame it next to his :-)
Post a Comment