Little stinkers...
- - - - Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - - - -
In case you can't tell from the picture above (and please ignore our temporarily disgusting yard), the dogs decided to scratch and chew through one of the big panels on our screened porch . I know, I know, they look so cute and innocent. Jake actually came home to quite the funny scene on the day this happened...
Bailey was barking uncontrollably (nothing new there) so Jake went outside to get her to stop. When he went out on the back porch he not only discovered their massive screen destruction but also figured out why Bailey was barking... Badger had jumped through the hole they made and was stuck inside the porch! It must have scared him that he actually made it through because he would not jump back through it to get outside and was huddled in a corner. Poor guy! And Bailey was too scared to jump through it too so she was just barking at him from outside. Oh goodness... just another day in the life of puppy parents...

2 comments:
So I accidentally commented on this with Randy's email whooops! I hope Badger is okay but I have to admit it did make me giggle :-).
Once again... badge looking so sweet and innocent! haha. I laughed so hard at this picture. I miss my puppies!!! Is it sad that these types of blogs are my favorite? Haha
Post a Comment