10-13 spouses.

- - - - Tuesday, February 9, 2010 - - - -

You may have noticed that the pictures I posted from the weekend did not turn out so great. I was frustrated when I loaded them onto my computer because they all looked horrible! In a nutshell, they were way too bright and strangely pixelated. I was thinking, "Great, I just got this great new camera for Christmas and my old camera takes way better pictures..." Well, call it a blonde moment, but last night I realized that my camera was on the "snow setting" all weekend long. I didn't even know my camera had a snow setting! Figures...

There was one picture in particular that I really wanted to get on Friday: All of us 10-13 spouses playing cards. So many fun memories involve us playing cards around Diana's table at our Friday night parties. These girls have been some of my closest friends here, and with a few of them possibly leaving after track select next week, I was really bummed when my picture didn't turn out. Thankfully, Diana got the same exact picture on her camera (which wasn't on snow setting). So here we are... the beautiful wives of 10-13!


Oh, and if you are wondering what "10-13" means let me explain really quick. 10-13 is Jake's UPT class number. It essentially means that he is in the 13th graduating class of 2010. See, you just learned a new piece of AF lingo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment