Up until yesterday, I was flying down the road to my dream career pretty effortlessly. Things were lining up all too well in regards to starting school April 1st. I suppose eventually I was bound to hit a speedbump, or a roadblock, or some other type of other metaphorical road situation...
Here's the issue: Remember how I was getting all that financial aid through the Air Force spouse grant? Well, turns out that program ran out of funds and has temporarily halted operations, which unfortunately means that my big plans to start school again in a month have been put on pause as well. I'm hoping that "temporarily" means that the wait is short term, but realistically I know that the military takes a long time to sort out issues like this, and without the $6,000 worth of grant money it's just not feasible for me to start the program right now. Ugh. I hope this situation works itself out quickly so I can start my classes... Prayers please!
3 comments:
So sorry Linds!!! I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts...everything happens and works out for a reason! I've become a big believer of that...even though it doesn't always seem like it at the time! Hang in there!
I'm praying that the military sorts everything out, and in a quick manner!
Know I'm praying that everything works out!
Oh Lindsey this sucks!! I will keep you in my prayer. Thanks for letting us know now I am going to check on mine as well!
Post a Comment