Vacation for two.

- - - - Monday, March 15, 2010 - - - -

I'm so excited to tell you all about Jake's birthday present. If you didn't guess by the title, we are going on a trip! Ever since Jake's cross-country weekend trip got canceled a few months ago, I've been trying to plan another way for him to get out of Columbus for a few days. He literally has not left Mississippi since June... ridiculous! And also because of pilot training, Jake and I have not been on a trip together since our honeymoon almost 2 years ago! Again, ridiculous.

So, over the 3-day weekend at Easter, we are packing up the car and heading down south to Pensacola, Florida where we'll be enjoying the long weekend at a gorgeous hotel right on the beach! I've been planning this surprise for a while and I was so excited to finally be able to let Jake in on the trip plans. I was so happy to see the genuine excitement in his face when I told him. This trip is going to be so wonderful! Hopefully it will give Jake the boost he needs to finish out these last difficult months of pilot training!


P.S. I feel as if I have neglecting my blog a bit lately with all these short posts I've been writing. Truth is, I'm currently working on 3 new blog designs and also trying to get all my stuff in line to start school next month. I am busy busy busy and I can't wait to fill you in on all the little details!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Lindsay how exciting!! I hope you two have a blast! Again jealous you get to be in the sun. Randy and I are so cold we are tempted to fly down to Italy for the weekend lol. But congrats on the blog designs and school as well!! So exciting!!

Katie said...

Sounds like fun!! Feel free to stop by on your way down. :) We miss you guys!!

Post a Comment