The weather is gorgeous here today! In fact the forecast shows it will be in the upper 70's and low 80's for the next whole week! I am absolutely loving it and I am definitely in a springy mood today. I'm just so excited about the warm weather and ready to bust out my warm weather clothes that have been put away for way to long :) I can't wait to get out and plant a beautiful flower garden and I'm especially excited to do some springtime shopping on Friday.
Now in no way do I consider myself a "fashionista" but one thing is for sure... I love shopping and I love clothes; so below I pieced together a little mood board of things I am loving for spring (short printed skirts, bright nail polish, spring scarves, jumpers, sandals, and on and on). Anyone else excited for spring??

2 comments:
meeeee!! Love this lay out!! :)
I wish I could be but it is back in the thirties here and we have gotten hail for two days. But I am so glad you are getting great weather!!! :-) and yes a little jealous ;-)
Post a Comment