Birthday party.
- - - - Saturday, March 13, 2010 - - - -
Yes, that is Jake. With a sombrero. And a mustache. A once in a lifetime photo op, that's for sure! Want to hear about his birthday party? Let me tell you. It was a so much fun!
Last week I sent out an email to Jake's class telling them that I wanted to have a party for Jake and that everyone was invited. We would start with dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then head back to our house afterwards to hang out. I figured maybe 10 out of the 30+ people would actually be able to come but was happily surprised when everyone showed up at the restaurant! It was awesome! And it was hilarious to sit at a huge table with more than 20 "mustached" men, although most of their staches aren't anywhere near as prominent as Jake's (I know, lucky me). After dinner, everyone headed over to our house and continued to have a great time. It was really fun to see all the guys out of their usual "study mode" and able to let loose for one night.
I'm so happy that Jake's party was a total success! In fact, out of the 5 birthdays I've celebrated with him, I think we both agree that this one was by far the best. Oh and I still have to tell you about his birthday present from me, but unfortunately that story will have to wait for another day because right now I'm going to get back to enjoying my weekend. Plus, movie night at the Pruitt house is just about to get started!!
2 comments:
It sounds like Jakes birthday party was amazing! Way to go! You're a great wife:)
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment