Bahama love ♥ Part 2

- - - - Tuesday, March 9, 2010 - - - -


Picture time! Here are the pictures that go with the stories from yesterday's Part 1. Surprisingly, Tori and I didn't take that many pictures, compared to the hundreds we usually take when we go on trips! I guess we were just having too much fun to stop and take pictures, but here are the highlights...








I'm ready to go back now!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

It looks like you were having so much fun! :) I'd want to go back right now too haha

Patty said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like you had a blast!!! :-) So jealous you got to sit out and enjoy the sun while I am in 31 degree weather :-(

Candice Parisi said...

Love it all. It looked gorgeous there. I love the chocolates on the bed on the "Good Times" magazine. Glad you had fun. :)

Post a Comment