Today is a very special day. My little brother Seth turns 7 years old!! I really can't believe he is already 7. He's definitely the coolest first grader I know and I miss him every single day that I'm away from California. I hope you have an awesome birthday Peanut! I love you so much!
P.S. Speaking of birthdays... Jake turns 24 on Friday! I've been very sneaky this year working on his present and I'm really excited about it :)






3 comments:
Wow he's 7 already? i remember in highschool when he was born you always used to say how cool he was going to grow up to be because all kids called seth are cool haha
Love the pictures!! Your little brother is adorable!
Nick!! Isn't it crazy? Doesn't it feel like he was just born? But I guess we've been out of high school a long time now lol. And yes I still think Seth is a cool kid name haha.
Post a Comment