Everyday when I get home from work, I let the dogs in and give them the ultimate treat... a rawhide! They seriously love these things. I've mentioned before that Badger always plays with his treats before he starts chewing on it... Well today I grabbed my camera to catch it on film! After loading the video on the computer, I added a cheesy dance song to the background and it made Jake and I hysterical with laughter. My sweet little 50 lb. puppy is just the cutest thing ever! See for yourself...
3 comments:
Lindsay,
This is so funny!! Thanks for sharing.
We miss you
Katie
I love this, especially with the song!! Blaze does this too...must be a boy thing :) It goes on for a couple mintues when it's with grapes!!!
OMG!!! I was all, oh that's cute and then the dancing part of the music started and right on que Badger starts his moves. I was cracking up! Thanks for sharing Linds.
Post a Comment