All aboard!

- - - - Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - - - -

It's vacation time! I'm leaving today to enjoy five wonderful days in the sun with my best friend Tori. I've been looking forward to this trip for months and it could not come at a better time - I am getting totally burnt out on life right now. Anyways, for the next few days I will happily be away from my phone, email, facebook, blog and any other bit of technology that runs my daily life. I'm excited to take some time to relax, rejuvenate, and thoroughly enjoy life. Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week... I'll be back Monday to share all the details of my trip!

1 comments:

Patty said...

have a fun and safe trip!!! jump in the water for me and enjoy the sun while i freeze in the snow ;-)

Post a Comment