Work has been so slow lately. Apparently, the first couple months of the year are always slow at my job, and this year things have been even slower because of the economy. I started working here at the end of March last year right when things were picking up so I didn't experience the slow period that we are in now. This year, we decided to send out a mass email in the form of a cartoon just to remind our clients that we are here, and maybe even gain us some new clients. We thought this was a fun and creative way to reach out to past, present, and future clients without bombarding them with a typical newsletter overstuffed with needless information. The response to the cartoon has been great so far and I think we are going to start sending them out monthly. Imagine that... a monthly mass email that people look forward to getting! The cartoons are designed by our main graphic designer, who also did our Christmas cards back in December. Here's the one we sent out last week...

1 comments:
What a great idea! This is so cute :-)
Post a Comment