Cross-country update.
- - - - Friday, January 29, 2010 - - - -
After taking off today Jake's jet started to have problems and he had to make an unexpected landing at Ft. Rucker in Alabama. Jake and his instructor are fine but the plane is broken - something is wrong with the hydraulics. Praise God that nothing serious happened but I am feeling so sad for Jake right now. He was just told that he has to get a rental car and drive back to Columbus (which is more than a 6 hour drive). All of his friends are on their way to Florida for a fun weekend and he has to come home. I wish I could do something, anything, to fix this situation. It's just not fair for him to have to miss out on something he's been looking forward to for months. So much for that fun weekend...
2 comments:
:( That sucks. I'm sorry. Although he won't be able to enjoy his weekend away, I'm sure he'll enjoy being home with you!
I am praying for Jake and his Instructor. I am so sorry that happen to both of them but I am so thankful God had his hand of them and continued to keep them safe. He will be home with you soon and he will be happy. You have a nice time.
Love you,
Michelle
Post a Comment