Seriously?

- - - - Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - - - -

I just looked at my page counter and saw this: 10,000 blog visitors in 4 months. Whhaaatt?! Whoa. And seriously, what are the odds I would look at my page exactly when my counter hit 10,000. So cool!


Some of you might be thinking "What in the world is she talking about?" Well, at the end of September, I added a visitor counter to the bottom of my page. I set it to only count one time per IP address per hour (so that way if someone clicks around to different posts it doesn't rack up the counter). I just thought it would be a fun little widget to add to see if anyone was actually reading my blog, but wow, now I'm officially shocked. If that's not incentive for me to keep blogging, I'm not sure what is! So here's me, sending out a big thanks to you, for taking the time to read about my life and making me feel loved :)

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Whoa! That's so crazy! Thanks for blogging so much. I don't know how you stay so on top of it, but I'm sure glad you do!

Megan Yowell said...

Dito to Jaclyn LOL! I'm a failure at mine :)

Abbey said...

I stumbled across your blog through Anna's and I'm so glad I did...so cute Lindsey! =)

Post a Comment