Ahh, Friday... so good to see you...
Today Jake had a very big checkride in the T-1. In fact this one specific flight gives like 20% or something like that to his ranking for assignment night. The weather was not good today so he was very worried going into the flight but he did AWESOME! Seriously, so amazing... he got a 3E (for those of you who know what that means haha). Anyways, he was very happy afterwards so he took me out on a date to a nice steak dinner... A-woo-hoo!
Tomorrow will be super busy but really fun. It's funny how I never really have much to do on Saturdays but tomorrow I have three "events" all in the same day. In the morning I have a spouse graduation meeting here on base, then at 2 I am going to a baby shower for my friend from bible study, then after that Jake and I going to celebrate my friend Ann's graduation. She's graduating with her Masters in Counseling from Mississippi State! What an huge achievement that is!! I'm really excited for tomorrow and all the fun it promises. I will do my best at taking pictures of it all :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment