I'm in the process of designing my website right now and [insert shriek of excitement here] I am joining forces with Megan of MaeMae Paperie to come up with the perfect branding for my new small business venture. Megan is very creative and super talented and I am so happy that she is going to be working on my logo. And yes, the official name has been decided... but I'm not going to reveal that until the logo and branding work is complete :)
My goal is to launch the new design website [and of course new coordinating busy thoughts blog] sometime around the middle to end of May. Big things are happening and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! Here's a peak at the main inspiration image being used in the creation of my site + branding...
[image courtesy of Style Me Pretty]

6 comments:
OMG! How exciting to already be starting :) I can't wait to hear the name!!! I love the feel of it, it's SO you!! Good luck my love!
This is so exciting! I can't wait to see the new site.
Yay! I can't wait! So excited and proud of you:)
That is wonderful!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to hear what the name will be!
yayyyy!!!!
we make a great team!! so excited to be working on your new look :)
Post a Comment