...with a desk! haha. No seriously though I am. I have been in complete work/design/school mode lately and a desk feels like the most exciting thing I could buy right now, especially because I currently don't even have one! Since Jake has overtaken the office with all things pilot training, I really have no place to work or study other than the couch or kitchen table, which are both not conducive to great design. I want my own place, a little cubby in the corner of our over-sized living room to call my own. I don't want anything extravagant or fancy, No No... Something simple with clean lines and enough room for a lamp and a laptop. It didn't take long for me to stumble across this perfect desk, the lovely little Parson's desk you see below. Ahh, with a little luck one of these will soon be mine :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment