An unexpected event.

- - - - Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - - - -

So I am sitting at work this afternoon and my phone starts making this random ringing sound alerting me that I have a calendar event. I thought it was really strange because I seriously never use my iPhone calendar. I picked up my phone and saw this... 


Kristen is one of my best friends who I had to say goodbye to when I left Los Angeles. Apparently right before I moved to Mississippi back in December 2008, she very sneakily put this little "event" in my calendar for me to find over a year later. Brilliant, right?! So of course I called her the second I got off work and of course this whole scenario totally made my day!! Kristen, I love you and miss you... Thank you for making my crazy, long, stressful Tuesday so much better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment