Well it was another busy and fun weekend here in Mississippi! I had a really good time at the grad meeting and at Kristi's baby shower, and Jake and I had a blast last night going out to celebrate Ann's graduation with her masters. Her family was in town so we all went out to dinner and then went back to her house for dessert and drinks. I am just so thankful to have made a friend like Ann here. We have so much fun together! I know she will be one of my lifelong friends and I really hope we can get stationed near eachother at our next assignments. Her husband's assignment night is in just 3 weeks so unfortunately we might have to say goodbye pretty soon :( Anyways, here is a picture of us from yesterday. Congrats again Ann!!
Tonight we are in the midst of more severe storms and tornado warnings... not fun! I absolutely hate these southern storms. I've been trying to stay busy doing stuff around the house and not pay attention to the nasty weather outside. I've actually been very productive today being that our cable has been knocked out... haha! I cleaned the house top to bottom and then tethered myself to the computer for hours to get work done. I have officially started school (more on that tomorrow...) and have booked blog designs through the beginning of June so all that is keeping me really busy. Not to mention I'm still working on my new business and getting ready to launch that hopefully within the next week or two. Oh and I'm also in the midst of planning a trip to California for a week in June to see everyone... verrrry excited for that! Now, I'm gearing up for another busy week and feeling thankful for a fun and productive weekend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment