Well it was a great weekend here at the Pruitt house! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend as well. On Friday night we went to a party with Jake's classmates and as always had a blast. They are a very entertaining bunch! Yesterday Jake and I were super productive with housework and homework so we treated ourselves to a date night out to go see Iron Man 2... great movie! And today we went to a great service at church and then spent most of the day relaxing and finishing up some work. Nothing too special about our weekend but sometimes that's just what we need. But hey, we've got big plans for next weekend (Memorial Day)! More details on that later...
For now I thought I'd show you some of the lovely flower decor that has entered our house this month. First let me say that I LOVE flowers... I mean, who doesn't right? They just make everything pretty and happy and fresh. Since we will probably be moving at the end of the summer, I didn't want to invest a lot of time and money into planting a garden out front; instead I decided to just do pots this year. I won't show you all of them but here are my favorites. The first picture below is of my front porch pots. The one on the left is the pot of flowers I got with Allison a few weekends ago and the pretty little one on the right was a "get well" present from Ann from the day I got my braces on. I can't wait to see these beautiful flowers bloom and grow! The second picture is of my pretty new wreath for the front door and the third picture is of my begonias on the back porch, which are growing so fast that I think I'm going to need a bigger pot for them! I just can't wait until we have a little bit more permanent home so I can plant a real garden - Martha Stewart style :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment