Yesterday afternoon Bailey graduated from her two month long puppy school obedience class. I am so proud of her and all that she has learned over the past few months. I've learned that she is such a smart dog and loves to be challenged by learning new tricks and games. It was so important for me to invest the time and energy into teaching her right and wrong. Puppy school may just be the best money we have ever spent; she is a much better dog now! Now she is all grown up and graduated. What can I say, I'm a proud mama :)
Here is a picture of Bailey and her classmate Elvis on their last day of school...
3 comments:
Awww we miss her! And high-five for doing the puppy classes! It will pay off so much!
That picture is too precious! Congrats Bailey!
Yay! Congrats Bailey. She is just like her mom (loves to be challenged :-)
Post a Comment